New England’s biggest river is four hundred miles of power and beauty – a special place to enjoy on your boat.
When you go,
- understand the boating speed laws
- help prevent bank erosion
- respect the rights of riverfront landowners
- help keep pests out of the watershed
- watch for changes in water level
- learn about boating safety, and
- wear personal flotation devices.
Please visit CRJC’s online guide for boating and river access information.
Download boating and river access maps (PDF) here:
- Connecticut River Lakes
- Lake Francis
- Canaan to Columbia
- Stratford to Lancaster
- Lancaster and Guildhall
- Gilman and Moore Reservoir (Lunenburg, Dalton, Concord, Waterford, Littleton)
- Lower Fifteen Mile Falls (Waterford, Littleton, Barnet, Monroe, Ryegate, Bath)
- Woodsville/Wells River (Ryegate, Bath, Newbury, Haverhill